Re: Feedback on users/evince/3.14/index.page

Hi

On 2015-02-09 20:13, Dave Howorth <dave howorth org uk> wrote:
I want to understand how to control colour when printing documents (I
suspect I need to change saturation from the value of 0 it has).

The page appears to contain no information nor any links to relevant
information.

Apologies for the delay in responding to your request. The Evince (Document Viewer) help does not describe any colour printing options, as it does not provide any. The only colour options that may be provided are done so by the system printing dialogue. If you think that some options should be provided in Evince, you may wish to file a feature request at Bugzilla:

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=evince

--
http://amigadave.com/