Re: Feedback on users/gnome-help/3.14/files-open.page

Hello Antoine,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the user help in GNOME. I
appreciate you taking the time to let us know of your question.

I'm currently reviewing the help related to Files and Folders, and
should have the issue resolved in the documentation shortly. In the
meantime, you can set default applications for certain types of files by
using the GNOME Control Center. Go to Control Center > Details > Default
Applications, and then choose your preferred application for the type of
file / service you're looking to change.

I hope that addresses your question! Let us know if that doesn't solve
the issue for you, though.

Thanks again!

Jim