Re: Feedback on users/gnome-terminal/3.14/pref-theme.page

Hello,

On 26/01/2015, POPE, DAVID C. <poped otc edu> wrote:
Hi,

1.        For the topic title I believe you want the present tense, "Choose"
instead of "Chose."

2.       On FC 20 and Ubuntu 14.04, I believe  the theme instructions no
longer apply, i.e. there is no "dark theme variant."

You are correct that the preference has been removed, so the page had
been removed and won't be visible starting from the next release.

Thanks
Kat

Best,

David Pope