Feedback on users/tomboy/1.15/addins.page

Today I installed Tomboy & downloaded 3 addins. I put them in this directory (Windows 8.1):

1) APPDATA\\RoamingTomboy\config\addin
However, when I then go to the Preferences (under Edit) they are not listed & cannot be activated therefore.
Please advice.

2) Is there a way to organise notes in an Outliner or Container? Or is there an addin?

Many thanks for your support.
Peter