divifund question

Hello-
I really like the divifund software and have been using it for years on Fedora 4.  When I recently upgraded to Fedora 10, I had trouble reinstalling divifund.  It tells me it needs a dependency called gobject - "gobject not found".  I did a searched for gobject in the add/remove software and installed everything it came up with, but still no luck - could divifund need a different version of gobject?
Thanks for any hints you can give me on how to get divifund up and running again.
Gloria