GNOME Tour

Hi distributors,

With GNOME 3.38, there is a new application you'll want to package: GNOME Tour:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-tour/

Previously, gnome-initial-setup would launch Yelp when it finished to display a Getting Started page. Now it will launch GNOME Tour instead. GNOME Tour is written in Rust, like librsvg, so it might be a little more complex to package than our usual C applications.

Note there is a -Dvideo_path=/absolute/path/to/the/video.mp4 meson option that you can use to replace upstream branding with your own distro branding, which you'll probably want to use as I think it displays a big GNOME foot over the name of your distro otherwise.

Michael