Preferred build for GTK 3.24

It seems that people have started using the Meson build in the GTK release tarball in their packaging, and we're getting bug reports about it.

The Meson build is still "experimental"; it's mostly meant for CI (as it's faster) and for Windows/macOS development of GTK itself.

Please, keep using the Autotools build for downstream packaging until we announce that the Meson build is feature-complete and stable.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.