Dropping Python 2 support in PyGObject

Hey everyone,

with the upcoming EOL of Python 2 here is our preliminary plan for dropping
Python 2 support in PyGObject:

PyGObject 3.36 released 2019-03-11 will be the last release supporting Python 2.
PyGObject 3.38 released 2019-09-xx will be the first release only
supporting Python 3.

We will drop Python 2 support in git master shortly after 3.36 is released.

This also means we will drop support for the Python 2 version of PyPy.

If you have any comments please add them to this issue:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/pygobject/issues/364

regards