Re: Telepathy versions recommended with GNOME 3.10

On Thu, 2013-10-03 at 14:45 +0200, Guillaume Desmottes wrote:
Hey everyone,

We recently branched and started stable series of releases of most
components of the Telepathy stack. Here are the versions we recommend
for distributions shipping GNOME 3.10:

telepathy-glib 0.22.x
telepathy-gabble 0.18.x
telepathy-mission-control 5.16.x
telepathy-salut 0.8.x
telepathy-rakia  0.8.X
telepathy-idle 0.2.x
telepathy-idle 0.8x
telepathy-logger 0.8.x
telepathy-farstream 0.6.x

You generally want the latest version of those and ideally stay up to
date as we'll backport only important fixes.

You certainly *don't* want to use the telepathy-glib 0.99.x serie which
is used to help us porting the stack to Telepathy 1.0 (which will be
ready for 3.12 hopefully).

Thanks for the information, that is really useful!