Telepathy versions recommended with GNOME 3.10

Hey everyone,

We recently branched and started stable series of releases of most
components of the Telepathy stack. Here are the versions we recommend
for distributions shipping GNOME 3.10:

telepathy-glib 0.22.x
telepathy-gabble 0.18.x
telepathy-mission-control 5.16.x
telepathy-salut 0.8.x
telepathy-rakia  0.8.X
telepathy-idle 0.2.x
telepathy-idle 0.8x
telepathy-logger 0.8.x
telepathy-farstream 0.6.x

You generally want the latest version of those and ideally stay up to
date as we'll backport only important fixes.

You certainly *don't* want to use the telepathy-glib 0.99.x serie which
is used to help us porting the stack to Telepathy 1.0 (which will be
ready for 3.12 hopefully).

        G.