Re: [Fwd: GLib API change for 3.2]

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 09:44:02AM +0200, Sebastien Bacher wrote:
> That's something to check on once the beta2 freeze is over...

Please ignore this. Something was resending Sebatiens email on Jan 19th
and I usually just look at the subject to determine if I should approve.
So forgot that it was that problem. Mailman interface also only shows
the received date at the server, not that it was an email from Sep 22
2011...

--
Regards,
Olav