Re: File chooser can't select files if some file changes

On Thu, 2010-10-14 at 18:55 +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:

> Aside of that one, I see that there are quite a number of bugfixes in
> the 2.20 branch. Is it considered to make a 2.20.2 release or should we
> start cherry-picking them?

Probably cherry-picking them.  We are in the same situation as usual,
the "last commits in the branch don't get released" problem.

I don't know how much cherry-picking people have done from the 2.22
branch (or later) into their 2.20 packages.

  Federico