Re: Ping.

Dňa 29. augusta 2022 16:21:34 UTC používateľ Steve Litt <slitt troubleshooters com> napísal:

Now, rather than Dia messages coming to me, I have to go out and get them. I'm on
100 mailing lists. Can you imagine if they all made the decision Dia did? My life
would be spent logging into 100 third party systems to get my mail once a day. Not
to mention my 100 contractual obligations in order to see it at all.

In really, it was not decision of dia people, but gnome people, where dia
maintain its codevas gnome's app. I stay subscribed here, and i ignore
the new discussion at all...

regards
--
Slavko