Re: Ping.

On Monday, August 29, 2022 12:21:34 PM Steve Litt wrote:
Now, rather than Dia messages coming to me, I have to go out and get them.
I'm on 100 mailing lists. Can you imagine if they all made the decision
Dia did? My life would be spent logging into 100 third party systems to
get my mail once a day. Not to mention my 100 contractual obligations in
order to see it at all.

You guys have fun in your walled garden.

+1

--
rhk

If you reply: snip, snip, and snip again; leave attributions; avoid HTML;
avoid top posting; and keep it "on list".  (Oxford comma included at no
charge.)  If you change topics, change the Subject: line.

Writing is often meant for others to read (legal agreements excepted?) -- make
it easier for your reader by various means, including liberal use of
whitespace.

If someone else has already responded to a question, decide whether any
response you add will be helpful or not ...

A picture is worth a thousand words -- divide by 10 for each minute of video
(or audio) or create a transcript and edit it to 10% of the original.