Re: Change canvas layout from portrait to landscape

On Wed, 30 Sep 2020, Michael Ross wrote:

The work flow for Dia allows you to disregard portraitness,and
landscapeness - just make the Dia so you like it. Shape the canvas as to
like it.

Michael,

I see the page breaka on the canvas and thought I needed to keep all objects
within one.

Then you decide how you want it to be printed. The page breaks define if
it is landscape or not. All you need is in the Page Setup menu.

I missed the page setup menu. Here, I'm running dia-0.97.3 on Slackware-14.2
and do not see a page setup in the File, Edit, Views, Layers, Objects,
Select, Tools, Input methods, Dialogs, or Help. That's why I asked.

The margins are not visible on the canvas, but when you print they will
surround the page break delineated area.

Makes sense.

Thanks,

Rich