Re: Change canvas layout from portrait to landscape

Rich,

The work flow for Dia allows you to disregard portraitness,and landscapeness - just make the Dia so you like it. Shape the canvas as to like it.

Then you decide how you want it to be printed. The page breaks define if it is landscape or not. All you need is in the Page Setup menu.

The margins are not visible on the canvas, but when you print they will surround the page break delineated area.