Re: size in DIA

The printing is infinitely flexible. But, if the entities are far
apart (synonymous with the extents being too large) then regardless of
the font they will be small.

The work flow is like this. Draw the Dia so you like how it looks. Use
whatever zoom level you like. Then you print the screen view, or you
set up page breaks, and move the Dia around so you have it within the
page breaks the way you like it.  Page breaks are a little odd because
behind the scenes you have control over the printed margins. You can
have a segmented printou that can be taped or glued together. The
margins are all about the printed output, and they are not seen when
viewing the Dia on screen, but the margins will be applied between the
segmented sheets.

As an old user of Dia I recognize that this may not be intuitive. I
suggest experimenting to gain understanding.

On Sun, Sep 6, 2020 at 11:01 AM rhkramer--- via dia-list