Re: size in DIA

On Saturday, September 05, 2020 10:30:13 PM Michael Ross via dia-list wrote:
Zoom in. Or if the diagram is too large then when you zoom to the extents
there is so much size that the text entities are very small.
Is there some reason you think it is wrong to zoom in closer?

I am not the OP, but if I were going to print out the diagram, I would need to
have all of the mentioned entities of a readable size without zooming in.

On Sat, Sep 5, 2020 at 6:16 PM Horst Michels via dia-list <

dia-list gnome org> wrote:
Hello,

The size of icons, letters, pointer are very small and hardly readable.
How can I set them to become readable?

Horst Michels
+27 (0)129971600
+27 (0)822134598