Re: where can I find dia.pot file for version 0.97.2 ?

În data de Sun, 08 Nov 2020 23:04:52 +0000, Zander Brown a scris:

For some reason I need the dia gettext template file (presumably
dia.pot) for version 0.97.2. Is there a place where I can get it ?

The pot file is managed by Damned Lies (GNOME's translation platform)
but since DIA_0_97_2 is rather old it's no longer available :-(

However Wayback Machine does have a copy of the pot for master 6
months before 0.97.2 was tagged

http://web.archive.org/web/20110528184311/http://l10n.gnome.org/POT/dia.master/dia.master.pot

Thanks for the suggestion. By investigating further, it seems that a better template file match is this one:
https://web.archive.org/web/20110528184159/https://l10n.gnome.org/POT/dia.dia-0-97/dia.dia-0-97.pot

I am quite sure about that, as the string "%s error: input and output file name is identical: %s" from that
dia.dia-0-97.pot file exists also in the .po language files from 0.97.2 source code, whereas the revised
string "%s error: input and output filenames are identical: %s" from that dia.master.pot exists in the .po
language files from 0.97.3 source code.

So, mystery solved – thank you :)

Cristi

--