Re: where can I find dia.pot file for version 0.97.2 ?

On Sun, 2020-11-08 at 23:33 +0200, Cristian Secară wrote:
For some reason I need the dia gettext template file (presumably dia.pot) for
version 0.97.2. Is there a place where I can get it ?

The pot file is managed by Damned Lies (GNOME's translation platform) but since
DIA_0_97_2 is rather old it's no longer available :-(

However Wayback Machine does have a copy of the pot for master 6 months before
0.97.2 was tagged

http://web.archive.org/web/20110528184311/http://l10n.gnome.org/POT/dia.master/dia.master.pot

... which may or may not be useful

Otherwise you've got the tarball so can try and figure out how to make
Autotools give you something useful - honestly no idea where to start with that

Zander