Re: Features

Am 08.08.2020 um 10:33 schrieb Zander Brown <zbrown gnome org>:

Hey Emmanuel

Some interesting ideas

Must admit (1) was already something I'd thought of, unfortunately with the current architecture it's not
actually that simple to do

Did it change already? IIRC Find&Replace was working for quite some time:

If you open some feature request[s] at https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/dia/-/issues/new I can't promise
they'll ever happen but at least it won't be lost & forgotten in mailing list archives

Zander

--
Zander Brown <zbrown gnome org>

Maintainer:
  Dia Diagram Editor
  King's Cross / KGX
  GNOME Design Tooling (Icon Preview, Colour Palette)

Co-Maintainer:
  GNOME Clocks

en_GB Translation Team

Me ≢ GNOME