Features

Hi! I downloaded Dia a couple of days ago and I'm really glad to see yet another incredible free tool out there!

There's a couple of features that I'd like to know if are in your plans:

1 - Search tool for diagram components in the app: This shouldn't be too hard to implement and it would drastically improve the workflow.
2 - Object relative snapping: It would be great to enable objects snapping between themselves. This would provide a much easier way of aligning items like in Visio for example.
3 - Relative object aligning: This would be incredibly useful. I find myself constantly needing this feature. For example, if I had 3 objects vertically aligned and distributed and I wanted to align another object with the middle one, I should have a "vertically/horizontally align object 4 with object 2" type of option, which would align object for without affecting the other 3 objects alignment and distribution.

Thank you for the awesome program!