Layers

Hello :D

Your program, Dia, is amazing ! I'm using it almost every day to help me with a huge project
I've been working on for the last six months. I only use the portable version. CAD programs are just too complicated for me to work efficiently...... I need to focus on the project, not the program !

I humbly request one small but hugely helpful addition to your Dia program........
Could you please make the Layers palette on the right, re-sizable (horizontally) ? So that it can be made wider, allowing longer Layer names to be visible :D

This is not a complaint. This is a polite request. I would be very grateful :D

Kind regards
Kevin