Re: Layers

Just noticed this: the links in the footer of each mail are outdated, and the FAQ one is broken.

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 6:14 PM Zander Brown <zbrown gnome org> wrote:
On Wed, 2019-11-06 at 14:53 -0500, Michael Ross via dia-list wrote:
> You can make an adjustable Layers window.
>
> There are two ways to start Dia:
>
> "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dia\bin\diaw.exe"
>
> "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dia\bin\diaw.exe" -integrated
>
> -integrated places all the tools in the Dia window.

Public Service Announcement: This changed in master a long time ago, now you
use --classic to get the non-integrated UI, Long term it's unclear how long the
classic UI will be around

I recently (within the last few months) changed quite a bit about layers in
master (though the UI is essentially unchanged)

Resizeable layer pane is definitely something I want to do unfortunately the
layout is currently quite complex and my (fairly restricted) "dia time" has
been spent working on bug fixes and refactoring rather than features

--
Zander Brown <
zbrown gnome org>

  GNOME Design Tooling (Icon Preview, Colour Palette)
  GNOME Clocks
  Dia Diagram Editor
  King's Cross / KGX