Dia does not start under MacOS 10.14.2 (Mojave)

Hi,

I tried to install Dia on my Mac OS 10.14.2 (Mojave) Notebook using the installer from http://dia-installer.de/download/macosx.html and installing https://www.xquartz.org/. Unfortunately Dia started only for the first time. From the second time on the Dia icon just bumps a few times and nothing happens (no error message, no startup info).

What could I do to fix this problem?

With kindly regards and many thanks for Dia

János