How and where the Python binding is done? I need some directions in changing python2 for python3 in Dia.

Hi, I would like to ask for some directions where to find, what to look for if i would like to change the use of python2 to python3 in dia?

I discovered that dia uses python2 and i need python3 to use, and Im going on a adventure that is changing the python2 for python3.

Some directions and tips would be appreciated, as they would save me some time.

Thanks :)

--
Pozdrawiam,
Przemek