Re: (1) Rotating drawings in dia, (2) virtual protractor for dia

On Tuesday, May 14, 2019 05:37:27 PM Andrey Repin via dia-list wrote:
Greetings, rhkramer--- via dia-list!

I'm planning to make a new stand for my monitor (to get it as close to my
desk as possible to relieve my neck ;-).  The existing stand leans
forward by about 1.5 degrees.  I need to cut an angle brace to support
the upright with that 1.5 degree forward lean.

That's fine, but I fail to see, how it is related to Dia.
It's not a CAD program.

I fail to see what you fail to see.

I created a diagram of the stand in dia, and then determined the necessary
angles by counting squares and doing some trig.

Am I not allowed to use dia to make a diagram?

(Maybe I should have used Visio instead? ;-)