Dia development info

Hello Dia community,

My name is Apostolos. I'm a Dia user for quite some time now and also a
developer.

I'm sending this email to say a Hello to everyone here and secondly to
ask some info about the development status of Dia.

Is Dia under active development? I've hit the mailing lists of the past
few months but what i see there are topics related to mostly
troubleshooting questions.

Dia is already a great tool to accomplish a variety of tasks, and could
become so much better.

I'm having some ideas about feature development and i want to check out
whats going on to the community as well.

Is there am active pool of people contributing at feature development on
Dia at this moment  ?

Thanks! :-)

--A.D Masiakos
--GIAC REM #4706