Re: VSDX extension

On Wednesday, July 31, 2019 07:15:37 PM Zander Brown wrote:
On Wed, 2019-07-31 at 16:16 -0400, rhkramer--- via dia-list wrote:
On Wednesday, July 31, 2019 01:49:55 PM Zander Brown wrote:
On Wed, 2019-07-31 at 08:58 +0000, Duncan Borland wrote:
I am looking at using DIA to replace an expensive MS Visio
environment, but have discovered that VSDX extensions do not
feature
on the open list of file types.

Is that likely to change

I use dia very occasionally, so I may be way off base with this
comment (and I

Is this message incomplete?

Apparently, but I don't recall what I intended to say (it's a bitch getting
old) -- I don't think it would have been very relevant -- the key point is I
don't use dia that much, and I didn't clearly understand your complaint.

If the problem is that you cannot find files with a vsdx extension when you use
the open file dialog, there is an option to view all files which would let you
look for a file with any extension (including vsdx).

If the problem is that you know about that option but you (or your users /
clients) find it inconvenient, I can't help you.

I'm assuming that the problem you are describing is that you don't
see files
with vsdx extensions when you go to open a file, and I presume you
see the
option to view all files.

Maybe it is a complaint from your users who don't like that extra
step or the
extra files to look through to find the ones with the VSDX
extensions?

Confused