Re: How to share dia files with an embedded image

Le 31 octobre 2018 00:28:28 GMT+01:00, Eduard Nicodei via dia-list <dia-list gnome org> a écrit :
Hi Ritesh,

I have looked at the history and it seems that "Inline Data" (embedded
images) is not present on the 0.97.X versions.  Given that the last
Windows
version is 0.97.2, it will not be supported there.  It will only be
supported on the newer Mac/Linux versions.

Hope this helps,
Eduard

PS:
Hi everybody, I've just recently started digging through dia history as
think it is a great project and hate to see development slowing down on
it
and would like (if time permits) to help out.  Please correct me if any
of
the above answer is incorrect.  Thanks!

There is no active project maintainer since the sudden die of Stephen, I think 2011. Regrets.

He done the windows port, and his family
seeked for a takeover, somewhat as testimony, but nobody does.
See "dia for windows" site, and his blog/personal page which was still active last year.

You can contact the "gnome project maintainers" in order to take control of the Dia Project (there is a
procedure in case maintainers of a project are not still active).

There are obviously criterias/capabilities to fullfill in order to enlist as maintainer, and development
history scrinity is obviously one of the most important ones to conduct.

Having no capabilities in C nor in large programming here...

Best regards,
Thomas

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 at 17:14, Ritesh Patel via dia-list
<dia-list gnome org>
wrote:

Hi,

I want to share dia files with Images used in diagram.

According to documentation it is possible, Using option "Inline
data". But
for windows installation this option can not be found. So is it
working on
windows, or it is only available for Mac/Linux.
Or anything else that I am missing in settings?

Thanks.