Re: How to share dia files with an embedded image

Hi Ritesh,

I have looked at the history and it seems that "Inline Data" (embedded images) is not present on the 0.97.X versions.  Given that the last Windows version is 0.97.2, it will not be supported there.  It will only be supported on the newer Mac/Linux versions.

Hope this helps,
Eduard

PS:
Hi everybody, I've just recently started digging through dia history as I think it is a great project and hate to see development slowing down on it and would like (if time permits) to help out.  Please correct me if any of the above answer is incorrect.  Thanks!