Re: Dia issue

Hi Rj,

Dia uses Layers (like Gimp or other drawing programs).  If you:

1. Click on the View menu
2. Check the "Show Layers" box if it's not already checked

Then a Layers window will be visible.

Your diagram has 2 layers which you can switch between in the Layers window.

Hope this helps and best wishes with your networking,

Johann