Re: Seeking for Dia maintainerd [Was: Re: Print to large format printers]

Thomas,

I do go back to the early 2000's, but I was never a coder creator.  I sort took up the mantle of greeter for new users who had basic questions.  I try to make them feel noticed right away and give them basic user information that I am clear about myself.

SInce I never made patches or worked on the code, I never had much to do with Hans, et al.  I have no idea what they are up to or if they are still corporate.

I rarely use Dia as I seem to have retired from technical occupations,  But the code never raced ahead of me so I am still usefulfor simple answers.  I be continuing as an unofficial greeter until someone tells me to stop, but that is about all I am good for.

Mike

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 5:49 PM, Thomas Harding <tom thomas-harding name> wrote:
Le 19 avril 2018 09:44:25 GMT+02:00, Michael Ross <michael e ross gmail com> a écrit :
>I have no experience with large format printers. Pen plotter for large
>formats, not printers. I have never sent Dia to a pen plotter.

Hello Michael,

I know you for a Dia old'timer, and It seems there is no activity on Dia from it's maintainers for years.

Did you heard of at least one of them is "alive" ?

Someone is currently taking over and contacted me today by mail, seeking for a new team (and I have no capabilities in C/C++ coding).

--
Je suis née pour partager, non la haine, mais l'amour.
Sophocle, /Antigone, 442 av. JC

--
Michael E. Ross
(919) 585-6737 Land