Re: Objects are not rotatable?

Greetings, zweiund40!

On 10.04.2017 15:15, Andrey Repin wrote:
Greetings, zweiund40!

Hm ... And I'm getting more and more the impression that dia is a dead
project. There is no further evolution any more.
Dia is an opensource project.
You're welcome and even encouraged to provide patches implementing
functionality you're missing.

Yeah ... I know that. But the main obstacle is that my programming
capabilities are not really useful. I tried to understand the script
http://dia-installer.de/download/dia_rotate.py, because unfortunately it
isn't working properly. I have a little bit experience with python. But
this script? I'm simply not able to understand it. It's far beyond my
capabilities.

"Even if you're swallowed, you have at least two ways out."

You could either learn the language to the point you need, or you could find
somebody interested enough to make changes for you.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...