Re: Objects are not rotatable?

Yeah ... I know that. But the main obstacle is that my programming capabilities are not really useful. I tried to understand the script http://dia-installer.de/download/dia_rotate.py, because unfortunately it isn't working properly. I have a little bit experience with python. But this script? I'm simply not able to understand it. It's far beyond my capabilities.