Small issue with Dia

Hi Andre,

Having used Dia for the past week or so, I really like it. I use it for flow charts and find it is ideal and much easier than trying to insert shapes in Word.

One small thing is that when placing a box (process) or diamond (decision), the small green resizing squares don’t tend to sit on the grid, especially on the y-axis, where they will sit in between. Most if not all of the other shapes do, so would be good if these could follow suit.

Not a complaint, just an observation!

Kind regards,

John Davies

Product Development Engineer

E-mail: jdavies ngpodglobal com

Direct Line: +44(0)1253 206707

Mobile: +44(0)7515 058068

NGPod_Sig

+44(0)1253 208700   medica ngpodglobal com  |  www.ngpodglobal.com

NGPod Global Ltd, Unit 1, Kincraig Business Park, Kincraig Road, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY2 0PJ

This email and any attachments to it are confidential and intended solely for the individual or organisation to whom they are addressed. You must not copy or retransmit this e-mail or its attachments in whole or in part to anyone else without our permission. The views expressed in them are those of the individual author and do not necessarily represent the views of this Company. Whilst we would never knowingly transmit anything containing a virus we cannot guarantee that this e-mail is virus-free and you should take all steps that you can to protect your systems against viruses. CME Medical UK Limited is registered in England & Wales (Company no. 4236707) Registered Office: Unit 1 Kincraig Business Park, Kincraig Road, Blackpool, Lancashire. FY2 0PJ Registered for the responsible disposal of Electronic equipment and Batteries - WEE/CB2230WW