Re: Dia, Peirce's logic and nested graphs

Thank you for your answers, they have been very useful!

I will try the option of develop a Python plugin, It's nice to hear that someone already tried something similar.

Regards,

Dani Varela

Hi, Dani
 I don't think Dia has any explicit support for creating or managing the structures you want. I think though that you can easily use the Python plugin support to run through the objects and deduce what you need from their positions and size. I have used the UML objects in a similar way to enable me to build acyclic directed graphs, using the association relationship that they support. It seems a very robust and scaleable solution so far.

Rgds

Rob

Sent from my iPhone