Re: Dia, Peirce's logic and nested graphs

Hi, Dani
 I don't think Dia has any explicit support for creating or managing the structures you want. I think though
that you can easily use the Python plugin support to run through the objects and deduce what you need from
their positions and size. I have used the UML objects in a similar way to enable me to build acyclic directed
graphs, using the association relationship that they support. It seems a very robust and scaleable solution
so far.

Rgds

Rob

Sent from my iPhone