Re: How can I share my custom sheets

Greetings, dave sparkcontractors com!

  Thanks for your wonderful program.  I use it for occasional electrical relay diagrams.

  I also want to do piping schematics, and I made a sheet of the valves and
pumps from the chemEng page, but need to create some more custom components.

  Once I have the sheet finished, how can it be accessed by other people in
the company to do the actual design drawing?

You can make a self-extracting archive of your sheet definition file and
shapes directory with a default target of $USERPROFILE/.dia
Then any user would be able to install it and use in the program after next
program's restart.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin