Re: DIa

Greetings, Judi Burstyner!

I am considering using your programme for a simple family tree... basically
a diagram similar to a flowchart, but with connectors, not arrows.

Can I import photos to it?

Yes, though the resulting quality remains a question.
You'd need to experiment.

Can I choose different types of connectors?

Of course, anything from standard library.
Custom connectors are not possible right now, unfortunately.

- I want one style to represent marriages and another to represent blood lines - eg straight lines or
dotted lines.

Can I save files as .pdf?

May be not directly, but you can always install some kind of PDF printer (like
PDFCreator) and print to it.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin