Thank You For Creating Dia

Hi there,

I recently signed up with an account just to say thank you. I have been using the program Dia for over a year now, and it's pretty amazing. I love that it's simple, easy to use and to understand, which is why I use it so often. It took me about 2 minutes to understand what to do so I can start diagramming circuits and certain scientific topics. Dia definitely stands out for me; because most of the other diagramming programs get a bit confusing after a while. I really appreciate you guys, the creators, for making it. That's all I wanted to say. Thanks again.

Best Regards, Mr. Carn