Export PNG from dia: how to determine picture size?

Hello list,

I recently upgraded my laptop to OpenSuSE 13.2, applied all available
on-line updates. This version of the distribution comes with dia 0.97.3.

In earlier OpenSuSE versions, I used to select "PNG (anti-aliased)" when
exporting diagrams from dia, and this option prompted me for the size
(in pixels) of the resulting image. Very handy.

In the current version, this choice is no longer in the list. There are
other choices for PNG, such as "Cairo PNG", and the export work, but I
have no control over the resulting image size when selecting these.

Am I missing a library?

Is there another option somewhere that I should use instead?

Any suggestion is welcome.

TIA

Cheers. Bye.

Ph. A.