Re: Unknown Icon

This toggles visibility of "connection points" where lines and so on will grip the shape.

On Nov 6, 2015 4:37 AM, "Kevin J. Curry" <kj curry sympatico ca> wrote:
Greetings,

I'm a new to DIA but rather familier with VISIO.
When utilizing "Layers" there is a feature Icon
graphic
 beside the "Eye Ball". While I've searched through the documentation I don't seem to be able to find what it is, that this  Icon and function is supposed to be / do.

Thanks in advance to your informed response.
BTW - Great tool - keep it up.

Cheers

------
Cheers & LLAP
Kevin J. Curry
Email: kj curry sympatico ca
ICQ 60969307 - Quester
PGP Public Key @KeyServers - KeyID 55AF3BE5
*** WARNING:Internet Explorer is really a virus!! ***