Re: Parse-Dia-SQL foreign key

On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 10:24 AM, Alejandro Imass <aimass yabarana com> wrote:
On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 10:40 PM,  <paul hermeneutic gmail com> wrote:
I created two UML classes (tables) and gave each several attributes (columns).

I created an association between them, but the foreign key is never
created in the SQL unless I make it the primary key of the one-side
table.

Is there a better place to ask Parse-Dia-SQL questions?

Hi Paul,

Here is the dia2code list: dia2code-general lists sourceforge net

Let's take the discussion there and I will coordinate with the current
maintainer if there any fixes pending to patch to the SQL module.

Best,
Alex