Re: python interface

You could try UML Class Diagrams and transform them to DDL with
dia2code. It supports Pks and proper relationships is you use a proper
surrogate key model (id to xx_id in all your relationships).

Thanks for the answer.

Yes, that would likely solve my immediate problem.
But if I'd like to change the Database sheet - or any sheet- , by adding more
more properties, where would I start ?
I can see thar it would be handy to know that.

--
/Björn