python interface

Hi !
I am all new to Dia and I like what I see so far.

I had a look at the Database sheet and it looks good
I then jotted down a schema of mine and it looks nice,
I also found the diasql.py script that transforms the
dia sheet to DDL sql - create table ...

But it is in mysql fashion, and I use Postgresql instead.
So I changed that diasql.py to export in sql that postgresql
understands. So far so good.
But I want more ....

Now what I do not get is
* how do I adjust the Database sheet?
I lack options for properties to have a non unique index, and to have
index consisting of several fields.

That is, I want to add stuff to the data model behind the database
sheet. How do I do that ? What is the steps to take?

--
Björn