Re: DIA function

Thomas,

I am not sure, but shape rotations may be in a future release.  Certainly a lot of people welcome that feature.

You can work around this by resorting to another program like GIMP2, or even Picasa.  Screen dump the shape, then make copies at desired rotations with Inkscape or GIMP.  Insert these as images.  You can group a connection point with the image for attachment purposes.

I will often make a "storage Dia" and put things like this in there for quick copy and paste.

Mike