DIA function

Hello to all,

I work for several weeks with DIA and I pretty much love it. Mainly I create P&ID s. There is only one feature I really miss: The possibility to turn/spin elements and text in angle you need. That means if I construct a new component I have to create a horizontal and vertical version to my own database.

Maybe it is possible to include that feature.

In general I love your program. I will donate a amount via PayPal to you. If you want I could send to you an example of my work with DIA.

Nice weekend to you

Best Regards

Thomas

M.Sc. Thomas Tetzner

Scientific assistant for process technology

Weber Entec GmbH & Co. KG

Im Ermlisgrund 10

76337 Waldbronn

Germany

Tel:  +49 7243/ 72 88 983

Fax: +49 7243/ 76 55 011

t tetzner weber-entec com

Weber Entec GmbH & Co. KG

General Manager: Christian Eichhorst

AG Mannheim: HRA 702688

The contents of this e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or if this e-mail was addressed to you by error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the e-mail. Any unauthorized copying and transmission is strictly forbidden.