Re: Problem Creating Custom Shape

Consider sharing the code.   It might be obvious to those who know.

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 11:39 AM, Patrick Skelton <patrickskelton gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I attempted to follow the instructions to create a custom shape, but it has a problem.

I created my shape and exported it by extension as a shape.  I created a new sheet and then added my shape to the new sheet.  The thumbnail of the new shape looks correct and I can drag it onto the canvas.  When I do this, it has the 8 handles around it, but there is nothing inside the handles, no matter how big I drag them.

Does anyone have any idea what I may be doing wrong?

Kind wishes ~ Patrick

Put this question to yourself: should I use everyone else to attain happiness, or should I help others gain happiness?
Dalai Lama

Tell me what it is you plan to do
With your one wild and precious life?
Mary Oliver, "The summer day."