Re: dia-installer.de / Steffen Macke

Hi all,

thanks for the support you are offering.

I am not so familiar with programming. I have to look for the source codes. I am sure, they must be somewhere.
Maybe I have to ask a friend to look for it.

Will you keep the dia-installer.de website? I think, I would like to do it. How will it work with the uploads? Maybe I just need some
explanations to understand completely how your support will be.

Regards

Yasemin